AltTabsMenu Stackan alternative responsive menu for ThemeFlood’s TABS theme
This stack allows you to make a menu for ThemeFlood’s TABS theme that looks like the menu generated by the HV Tabs stack that came with the theme, but behaves like a ‘normal’, responsive menu.
Difference with the HV-Tabs stack
Although the menu created with the AltTabsMenu stack may at first sight look the same as that created with the HV-Tabs stack, both work quite different and have their own pros and cons:
- ‘one page’ site
- sleek accordion style menu for smaller screens
- continuous background slideshow when navigating from ‘page to page’
- not all plugins work
- no submenu
- offsite pages not possible
- best for small, single subject sites (see also this article on SEO)
- everything on its own page
- simple hide-and-show menu for smaller screens
- background slideshow starts anew when entering a new page
- all plugins work
- submenu (1 level)
- offsite pages are not a problem
- better for big sites covering more than one subject
Drag one copy of this stacks on every Stacks page. The stack generates a menu on the page, so it has no drop zone.
Use the stack's options for all settings (colors, font, etc.) – the settings in the theme will not work for this menu.
Need help using it on a non-stacks page? Here’s a tutorial.
This stack is for making a responsive menu in ThemeFlood’s TABS theme. It is not meant for other themes!
- This stack uses myExtraContent3. Do not use this ExtraContent area for anything else in combination with this stack.
- This stack only supports 1 line of menu items in the main menu and one level submenu.