The size of each image is calculated by the stack, so it will rarely be exactly the target height you set and images may be cropped to some extend to make them fit.
Need help using it on a non-stacks page? Here’s a tutorial
- When using the CollagePlus Stack in combination with a LightboxPlus stack, the caption is not part of the link.
- When using the CollagePlus Stack in combination with a LightboxPlus stack, all images in the are loaded. With galleries with many images, this may result in slow loading of the page, so don’t overdo it.
- The image effects (opacity, blur,…) also apply to the image borders.
- In Internet Explorer 9 and worse, the effects on hover don’t work (except opacity).
- In Internet Explorer 10 and worse, effects when loading the images don’t work (except fade).
Please use this form
to report all issues, questions and comments.
This stack requires the Stacks plugin by YourHead
(version 3 or higher).