Above, the external links show the default icon. The external links below show an alternative icon with a custom color:Usage
- Just drag one or more stacks that can contain text in the drop zone of the stack. Advanced users can also set one or more custom selectors to fade in.
- You can set the icon on all external links, or only those that open in a new window.
- Choose between two icon types ( or ). Optionally, you can set the size and the color of the icons (fig. 1).
- When choosing the option all external links, make sure you start all external links with http:// or https:// — without this the icons will not show.
- For specific links you don't want an icon on, add a class NoLinkIcon (fig. 2).
Need help using it on a non-stacks page? Here’s a tutorial
Please use this form
to report all issues, questions and comments.
This stack requires the Stacks plugin by YourHead