- Create a submenu page for every page. I prefer Offsite Pages, but it can be any kind of page.
- For the page name of each page in the submenu, use the text you want for the tooltip (fig. 1).
- On each submenu page, add a metatag with the Name robots and Content noindex, follow (fig. 2a, 2b).
- On each main menu page, drag a copy of the EliteHack stack.
For the best result, make sure that in the chapter Menu FontSize and Colors
of the theme options (fig. 3)
- Submenu and Mobile Menu Text and Submenu and Mobile Menu Current and Hover Text have the same color.
- Submenu Background and Submenu and Mobile Menu Current and Hover Background have the same color.
Need help using it on a non-stacks page? Here’s a tutorial
- This stack is developed for ThemeFlood’s Elite theme. It is not meant for other themes!
- The tooltips are only visible on bigger screens (when the ‘full’ menu is visible).
- This stack only works with a single level menu.
Please use this form
to report all issues, questions and comments.
This stack requires the Stacks plugin by YourHead
(version 2 or higher).